Can I microneedle my upper blepharoplasty scar that extends to my brow?

I have odd incisions that extend above the crows feet area and out to my brow.  If so, how many months after surgery? How often?

Microneedling For Blepharoplasty Scar

+1
It may be possible. Microneedling can be performed on all areas of the face and body. It is best to consult your physician as to when this can be performed. Several treatments may be needed, each treatment should be 6-8 weeks apart.

Microneedle my upper blepharoplasty scar?

+1
Why would you even consider this?  if the scar is "odd" or visible, your surgeon probably wants to revise it or laser it so it will disappear.  Working precisely in the mirror with a microneedle can be difficult.  Magnification, in my opinion, is essential.  Even so, microneedle treatment generates collagen (scar) over time (repeated treatments).  Will more collagen (scar) improve your appearance at the objectionable area?

Steve Laverson, MD