Upper Bleph Scars That Flare Up to Eyebrows, Two Years Later..what Can I Do?

I still have evident scars from an upper bleph two years ago. These scars are flared up to touch my eyebrows. They don't hide in any natural crease or anything. Just there. They are prominent and makeup does not cover. What can I do to minimize this appearance. My revision doctor would not touch them. Thank you.

Blepharoplasty scar revision

+3

Based upon your description, the scars weren't placed in the eyelid creases.  In all likelihood, you would need revision but it is impossible to comment beyond this without photos.

Questions about revision of a lateral upper blepharoplasty scar

+3

It is obviously important to place the scars from an upper eyelid blepharoplasty within the crow's foot creases.  This becomes very important especially if the scar crosses the lateral border of the orbit.  Without photos I can not give you any suggestion as to a revision surgery. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.