Upper Arm Lipo 3 1/2 Weeks Ago. Still Have Strong Burning, Pain and Skin Soreness

is this normal and will it go away? After how long? I also have limited mobility and my arms look 'ropey' when i raise them. Is this normal? Thanks!!

Liposuction

+1
If you describe a pain as strong and burning your surgeon should be contacted by you to evaluate the symptom. It may be temporary inflammatory irritation and take a month or more to get better, but your surgeon needs to make the determination, not you nor an uninvolved surgeon who's not informed as to the details of the surgery.