Should I Get the Upper and Lower Lip Lift Before or After Revision Rhinoplasty?

I had a primary procedure done which left me with an overly long upper lip and a "monkey smile" where the upper lip bunches up when I smile. I am interested in getting an upper and lower lip lift but would also like to get a revision rhinoplasty done for a harmonious balance. I have read that these cannot be done at the same time, lip lift and rhinoplasty. So my question is this -> For best results long term, should I get the lip lift done before or after the revision rhinoplasty procedure?

Lip Lift and Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
That is for the most part correct-  I do not recommend having the upper
lip lift and rhinoplasty at the same time.  Also, I am not sure what you
mean by lower lip lift.  The order of the two procedures is best to have
the nose surgery first, then the lip lift can be performed as soon as 6
weeks later.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Staging Nose Surgery and Upper Lip Lift

+1
Nose surgery involving surgery to the base of the nose may affect the upper lip much more than the other way around. Since most of your complaints are focused on your nose, I would recommend you first correct these issues before you embark on other adjacent procedures. Once the nose is corrected you really need to be sure you fully understand the positives and especially the negatives associated with lip surgery.