I Had Upper and Lower Eye Surgery 4 Weeks Ago and Still Have a Pad Under my Eye, Is it Swelling?

I had upper and lower eye surgery 4 weeks ago ( feb1 2012) and still have a pad under my eye, I would like to know if its a fat pad or still swollen? I had a bruise from surgery on that eye up till today

Still swollen under your eyes

+2

One basic question:  Did the surgeon remove fat from the lower eyelid or move it into the tear trough?  In the later case, you should expect more swelling and for a longer period of time...about 3 weeks.   Looks like there may just be some swelling still in the tissue. 

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon