Upper and Lower Eye Lid Surgery?

I live in So. East Florida and Since my surgery of the upper and lower lid in Sept. 2010 I have suffered with intense sensitivity to the light, especially when I first wake up. Also, at night when I close my eyes to sleep my right eye waters non stop, its as if I turn on a faucet as I close my eyes. Its extremely uncomfortable and prevents me from getting the sleep I need. I know I should have sought the help of a doctor but I have had the worse luck in finding a physician worth consulting.

Upper and Lower Eye Lid Surgery?

+1

You should consider asking your Eyelid Surgeon to recommend an eye doctor for you to have a thorough eye exam.  You may have exposure issues/irritation related to the upper eyelid surgery. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Dry eyes after blepharoplasty

+1

Your symptoms sound like what happens from dry eyes. This could be due to lack of complete eyelid closure, which would be worse at night!  See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Web reference: http://www.TabanMD.com

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye sensitivity and watering after blepharoplasty

+1

I think you need a proper evaluation to determine what is wrong.  Chemosis may cause some of these symptoms due to dry eye as well.  Good luck.

Ophthalmologist for Light Sensitivity and Eye Watering

+1

At this point, an ophthalmologist would offer the greatest insight into your particular set of problems.  Photos would be helpful to detect an obvious anatomic reason after your surgery.