I Have Upper and Lower Dentures and Tired of Them, Would Implants Work? I Am 60 Years Old.

Dental implant or Mini dental implants

+1

Dear MaSol, you could have both treatments however it does depend on your budget. An affordable solution would be the Snap On Dentures (Mini Implants supported dentures), The Snap On Dentures create a strong bite. You will be able to eat anything you want (that means steak, corn on the cob, etc) You will be able to speak confidently again! The Snap On Dentures do not move unless you unattached them from the Mini Implants and take them off.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Tired of wearing dentures

+1

Short answer will be YES. Implants are helping many many patients now to have more stable or even fixed prostheses in the mouth.

Ali Makhmalbaf, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Implants are perfect replacement for dentures at 60.

+1

Age is not a deterrent for implants , other factors permitting. Implants are a perfect replacement for your existing dentures.You could go for all on four technique. You could also consider getting your treatment done in india to save a lot of money.

Gaurav K. Goel, MDS
India Cosmetic Dentist