I Had Upper and Lower Blephs Done 4 Weeks Ago, my Left Eyes Vision is Now Blurred and my Eye Feels Tight and Uncomfortable?

My left eye which had ptosis repaired is great vision and all. My left eye however is dry tight and my vision is no longer 20/20. I believe my lower lid is placed too high since when i look down my vision is impaired in that eye unless i pull slightly on the lower lid, same goes for looking upward from a lying down position. My doctor gave me drops to use thinking it is still swollen but i highly doubt it is, what kind of "correction" am i looking at?

Blurred vision after eyelid surgery

+1

I don't think anyone can answer this question without examinig you in person.  It is also likely to be too early to decide what other "correction" you may require.  I agree with Dr. Steinsapir that you really need to see an ophthalmologist, possibly an oculofacial plastic surgeon, to investigate your problem further.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dry Eye

+1

See an ophthalmologist today.  A dry eye may be indicative of a corneal abrasion or injury that needs immediate attention.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

You should like you have a dry eye and need to heal more.

+1

If your surgeon is not an oculoplastic surgeon and also board certified in ophthalmology then they really lack the training, skill, and experience to manage post-eyelid surgery dry eye.  Ask for a referral to an oculoplastic surgeon or a cornea specialist.  These specialist are able to actually assess the degree of corneal drying and institute more appropriate therapy to make you more comfortable as you heal.  If you hustle, perhaps you can see someone today and you will be much more comfortable.