I had upper and lower blepharoplasty a month ago, how long do I need to wait before applying Juvederm Voluma on my cheeks?

I am very satisfy with the results of my blepharoplasty. I only have a small bump under my left eyelid, but it is getting smaller with the massage and the inflammation is almost gone. Do you think that I am ready for Juvedern Voluma on my cheeks?

You should be fine having filler one month after your blepharoplasty

+2

You may have some swelling still in the cheek area. But you can still safely use the filler. It is probably best to wait until most of the swelling has resolved so that the injector can feel comfortable that he is obtaining a good cosmetic result.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

I agree that you are probably ready for this service.

+2

However, your surgeon may feel a bit differently. Swelling that may still be affecting the cheek volume can affect the accuracy of the service. For this reason, your surgeon may recommend waiting longer before having this service.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com

Cheek fillers after eyelid surgery

+2

a month after eyelid surgery is fine to hv cheek fillers done, you are provably stil a little swollen but nothing that will get in the way of the cheek filler.

How long after upper and lower blepharoplasty can Juvederm Voluma be placed in cheeks?

+2

I think it would be fine to have Juvederm Voluma placed in the cheeks a month after undergoing upper and lower blepharoplasty. I don't see this being an issue but your particular injector may feel differently.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon