Had Upper and Lower Bleph with Laser on Lowers 2 Months Ago but the Skin is Not Tightening. How Long Should It Take to Tighten?

Lasers and Skin Tightening

+1

Thank you for your question. If you do not see the improvement in 2 months after a laser tightening procedure, I would observe carefully for the next 2-3 months. It takes a full 6 month for your results to be complete. If you do not observe improvement, then you may need to repeat the procedure provided there are not contraindications or reevaluate if you are a better candidate for a surgical procedure. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.