Upper Abdominal Pain and Swelling After Tummy Tuck

Hi I had a TT 6 weeks ago. About 2 weeks ago I developed slight swelling and pain in my upper abdomen in the area above my belly button. I saw my PS last week and he said all OK and that these symptoms may be due to internal scarring from an umbilical hernia op I had last year and would settle. The swelling and pain appear to get worse if I do any exercise (at this stage just walking) and today symptoms there without any activity. Please advise why and what to do.

Umbilical hernia followed by tummy tcuk then upper abdominal pain

+2

You may be experiencing new pain as the nerves have recovered or you could have disrupted your old hernia repair or muscle repair. Follow your PS instructions. Imaging may be eventually required to make a final diagnosis.