Fold Doesn't Seem To Be Healing Properly, What Should I Do? (photo)

Update since last question. It has been 3 months. As you can see there is still a fold in the inner corner which bothers me but my doctor has just said wait 6 months. He seems to be very confident that it is because of the swelling.However my other eye does not do that and already 3 months has past, I am starting to get antsy. Because of that fold, it's difficult to wear makeup and makes my eyes look extremely unnatural. I'm not sure if I am supposed to get another surgery to correct this, or if i should just wait this out

Asian Blepharoplasty multiple fold situation and crease not folding correctly

+1

Multiple folds from Asian blepharoplasty is one of the more common situations that can lead to less that optimal results from this procedure. It is definitely not the worse that can happen. 3 months is probably long enough to tell if this is going to be something that you are going to like or not like. The fold in my opinion will not correct itself. The solution is that I would recreate the crease through an incisional technique.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fold Doesn't Seem To Be Healing Properly, What Should I Do?

+1

It seems that you have multiple folds. At this point, you may require an additional procedure to correct this. If you underwent a stitch method primarily, consider an incisional technique which is a more definitive procedure.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon