Uneven Implants, Volume and Placement?

I have wrote previously but my picture failed to show what I was trying to explain so I am posting again. My breasts were healing quite evenly in the beginning but in the last mth, my left implant seems to have shifted to the left, I can also feel the implant bulging on the bottom when I flex my chest mucles & it seems to have less volume then the right one. My Dr says an implant can shift slightly, that my results are good but I feel that they are uneven nude & in clothes. Am I wrong??

Your breast showing the before implant asymetery

+1

Your before augmentation picture shows very uneven breast. Breast augmentation will enlarge  breast and not much more. Your right nipple is higher and the right breast has smaller base and this led to more projected right breast . Your left breast is lower and more lateral and also has wider base which led to more sagging and shift to the side. Please leave them alone and you have a great result.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Causes of uneven breasts after breast implants

+1

There are many causes for uneven breasts after breast augmentation and you are right in that things can start out even at the beginning. The cause can be a shift in the implant due to influences by the pressure of the muscle, and the shape of the breast skin envelope before augmentation. Despite our best efforts to produce even results, the implant will enhance the natural shape of the breast before augmentation. Differences can be traced back to the differences in the breasts 'before' your augmentation. Later changes can be related to degrees of capsule tightness. So far your result looks fine.

peterejohnsonmd

Uneven Implants, Volume and Placement?

+1

Thanks for the series of posted photos. I agree with both Drs. Wallach and Placik. You have an "acceptable" result as compared to your before photo. Yes there are differences before and these differences are magnified with an implant. If I would redo I would increase size of left, release slightly the inferior/medial pole. Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

UNEVEN BREASTS

+1

Your result looks quite good. There will always be some degree of difference from one breast to the other, implants may sometimes accentuate a pre-existing asymmetry. 

Leo Keegan, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

Your breasts look very nice and there is some asymmetry which was apparent pre-operatively.  This is normal they can nnot be exactly the same.

Post operative breast asymmetry is most often caused by pre operative breast uneveness

+1

Your breasts were uneven to begin with as can seen inyour first picture where the left nipple and breast are displaced to the outside of your body. Your implant is merely following the contours of your existing breast. Implants are defined symmetric structures that are placed in naturally uneven biologic structures. Similar to shoes being placed on naturally uneven feet. I would not advise any additional surgery.