Deflated 32D - Wanting F Cup: Will 500cc Overfilled to 600cc do it? (Photo)

I'm currently a deflated 32d, I want to go to an F. I'm thinking of saline under muscle 500 overfilled to 600 mod+.I am only 5 foot 0.5 inches, weigh 86 to 87 lbs. chest 31", waist 22.5,hips 31.5. my ribcage 28". thank you! i have attached my before pic and want pic. My preop is may 29th! I'm getting very scared!

Deflated D cup breast wants 600 cc saline implants

+1
Thank you for your question.  As others have stated it is very important that you focus on the look that you want to achieve and not specifically on cup size.  Your plastic surgeon should do a breast implant sizing system evaluation during which various sized specially shaped implants can be placed into a non-padded bra.  This will allow you to evaluate the look that each specific breast implant cc size will give you.

600 cc is quite large.

For more information on choosing breast implant cc size please read the following link:

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Choosing implant sizes

+1
are easily done using external sizers with unlined bras to help you 'see yourself' with that volume in you.  Sizers are always increased in size by 10% to achieve that look in the bra and sizing over your shell must take into account, the residual volume from the shell and retained saline.  Usually this add 30-50 cc's to what implant is selected.  And a range should be available in case a considerable amount of saline is still in your shell as that must also be taken into account when selecting your implant.  I am not a fan of overfilling as it may void your warranty and increases the rippling.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cup size is variable

+1
Cup size is not consistent and therefore I think that patients should not focus on this metric.  If you and your surgeon have had a clear discussion about your aesthetic goals and your surgeon has recommended an implant based on your goals and physical examination, then you will very likely be pleased with the result - regardless of what bra happens to fit.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Deflated 32D - Wanting F Cup: Will 500cc Overfilled to 600cc do it?

+1
Thank you for your question. I tell all of my patients “Dimensions and proportions are the determinants of a beautiful breast; not volume.” I recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your breast augmentation options based on breast measurements and tissue dynamics.

Wesley T. Myers, MD
Conroe Plastic Surgeon

Wants large implants

+1
Thank you for your inquiry about the right breast implant size for you.

You are a small woman considering very large implants. There is nothing wrong with this if it is the right decision for you but very large implants are likely to cause more shoulder pain and breast drooping over time.

The best implant for you depends on many factors - chest and breast measurements and skin quality as well as your goals. If you have concerns, return a second time to review your choice based on measurements and sizers you tried on.

As for cup size, although a 600 cc implant will make most women your size an F cup, cup size is not scientific. A woman may wear a D, DD or F cup implant depending on the bra style and on the cup size which gets larger as chest circumference gets larger. Hope this helps. Best wish

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD