Am I Unrealistic to Think Exilis Would Reduce the Size of my Thighs?

Exilis for thighs

+1

Excitingly, expecting to see a reduction in the size of your thighs is a reasonable expectation for the exilis.  The exilis works to reduce fat and tighten skin.  Patients often see a decrease in the circumference of the thighs as well as an improvement in the texture of the skin.  Most people require between four and six treatments to see maximal results.  Discuss your expectations with your provider.  They should have pictures of their own patients who have been treated with exilis to allow you to see what results can reasonably be expected. 

Fort Myers Dermatologist

Exilis reduces thigh circumference

+1

Absolutely not.  The vast majority of our patiients achieve desirable circumferential reductions in treatments sites.  We have seen 2-3 inches in circumferential reduction within 4-5 treatments.

Robert Strimling, MD

Exilis Will Reduce The Size Of Your Thighs

+1

Although this particular treatment is noninvasive you are definitely not unrealistic to think that Exilis will reduce the size of your thighs. Most of the patients seen in our office have been losing 1/4 inch to an inch between each session. What is important is that you have realistic expectations as to the outcome post procedure. Exilis is not liposuction and the results may not be as dramatic as a more invasive surgery. I would suggest speaking with your Physician to determine the best procedure for the best possible outcome.

Steve Laverson, MD