Unpleasing Rhinoplasty Results- I Need Your Opinion.

I had a rhinoplasty back in 2009 and I am not completly pleased with the results due to my skin thickness. I have seen several doctors since to undergo a revision rhinoplasty and they all agreed that there is no need for a second surgery. I would like to know what would my others options to get a higher definition at the tip. Is it possible to cut some of the skin around the nose and then stretch what is left and stitch it so the nose becomes more defined?

Revision Rhinoplasty for thick nose

+1

A photo would be helpful in answering your question. The issue is whether the doctors you have seen are too inexperienced or reluctant  to address a real problem or whether you simply have a nose that cannot benefit from more surgery. Some patients have desires that simply are not achieveable with surgery. If you have seen nasal surgery specialists then it simply may be that your anatomy just won't allow further improvement. Dr Harrell