How many units do I need if the lines aren't always visible?

I'm 26 and am noticing a deep line starting to form across the middle of my forehead and I'm starting to get the 11 lines. They're only promenent after I've just raised my eyebrows or scoweld for a bit. I want to prevent these from forming permanent lines. How many units would I need since they're barely noticeable?

Depends on your concern

There is no general amount since all patients are different. It could be 10 or it could be 25. Generally, you should see a gradual improvement of the area in about a week or two after your treatment.