How many units do I need if the lines aren't always visible?

I'm 26 and am noticing a deep line starting to form across the middle of my forehead and I'm starting to get the 11 lines. They're only promenent after I've just raised my eyebrows or scoweld for a bit. I want to prevent these from forming permanent lines. How many units would I need since they're barely noticeable?

Appropriate Botox dosage for fine rhytids

+1

The glabellar "11" lines are created by thick, strong muscles, so at least 15 units will likely be necessary to treat that area adequately. For your horizontal forehead line, 10 units may be adequate to obtain a nice result.

Botox and lines

+1

The lines of animation usually get etched in over time as the soft tissue between the muscle and skin thins out. Botox may help minimize this. Units will vary depending upon how strong your muscles are.

+1

Botox is a great alternative to help prevent future line/wrinkles, this will help soften lines on the forehead and the glabella area can last 3-4 months on most patients. Depending on how strong your muscle movement is will determine how many units you would benefit from. I suggest you seek a reputable provider to ensure a lasting result