What is the Best Non-surgical Method for an Eyelid Lift? (photo)

Hello I am 21 and I am not ready for plastic surgery. I would like to know if there is an alternative to have my hooded eyelids lifted aside from Botox and Juvederm. Any better injections? I know they are safe when handled carefully but is there a safer way? Would skin tightening on the eyelids be effective and is there a special term for that? I am most concerned with the sagging of the inner corner of the eyes. Thanks!

Non-Surgical Method for Eyelift

+1

There is not a non-surgical method for an eyelid lift except for the use of Botox which can elevate the outer eyebrows and soften the frown line, but this is temporizing for 3-4 months only.

Nonsurgical Upper Eyelid Lift?

+1

The safest and most effective is probably the surgery, the upper blepharoplasty.  Botox can lift the brows, which is not what you need.   Fillers would not play a role in this area.  The skin can be tightened with a chemical peel or laser, but they have their own risks as well.  Also, they are not as effective as surgery.  I would wait until you are ready for surgery.

+1

You mentioned the ONLY non surgical alternatives in your question . So the answer is No there are no others. 

Brow lift non-surgical

+1

Really, Botox or Dysport are good products to use to create a non-surgical lift. There really isn't anything else available.

What is the Best Non-surgical Method for an Eyelid Lift?

+1

I am slightly confused about your exact concerns. If your concern is heaviness in your eyelids, Botox can be used to temporarily lift the eyebrows and reduce the heaviness. Filler treatments do not play a frequent role in managing this type of problem. Lasers can be used to tighten the eyelid skin (this is sometimes called the Madonna eyelift) but the results are far less impressive than surgery. If your concern is the fold that ends at the inner corner of the eye then surgery is the only option. This is often called an epicanthoplasty and can flatten the fold toward the inner corner of the eye. All of these procedures are very safe in experienced hands. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon