Whats the Cost of Vaginal Rejuvination and Labiaplasty Done Together Also Can IUD B in Place at Time? (photo)

I have had 4 children the appearance of the vagina now bothers me. Sex is not the same. I feel like it looks like my guts are coming out and my labia minora are huge they hang and are uneven as well. I would like to know pricing information for labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvination when done at the same time? Also I would like to know if theres problem with having an IUD in place during the procedure? If one was already in place would it have to be removed prior to procedure and can it be put back

Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation Combo

+2

Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation are two totally different procedures done for completely different reasons on different pieces of anatomy.

Labiaplasty, which most commonly involves surgical reduction of the labia minora (inner/thinner lips), has become a relatively common procedure over the last ten and even more so last five years.  Whether the surgery is done using a laser, scalpel, or scissors does not really matter but what does matter is "symmetry".  Symmetry is the most important aspect to the final aesthetic result.  Also, it's not how much tissue is removed but how much is left remaining because a certain amount is necessary to maintain proper form and function.  To achieve these two most important elements, it is extremely important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this operation (does at least 1 - 2 per week).  It may cost you a bit more but it this type of result you will want to live with for the rest of your life.  Typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $4500. 

Vaginal Rejuvenation is performed to reconstruct (more or less tighten) the vaginal opening and vault up to the cervix, most typically following natural (vaginal delivery) child birth.  An IUD should not present a problem.  Typical cost for this procedure is $7000.

When the two procedures are done at the same time the total cost is $9900.  Glad to help...RAS 

Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty at Same Time?

+1

Labiaplasty and vaginoplasty can be performed together at the same time.  IUD is within the uterus, and has no impact on either.  Typical fee for labiaplasty is $3000 and for vaginoplasty is $5000.