Estimate on Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation? Also Can IUD Be in During This Procedure or Not? (photo)

Price for combination labiaplasty and vaginoplasty

+2

HI,

I frequently perform Labiapalsty (labia minora reduction) and Vaginoplasty (vaginal tightening) together. They work quite well together as the labia reduction helps to tighten the vagina. The cost including anesthesia and facility fee and all follow-up care is around $7900. I do not recommend getting an IUD at the same time. You should probably have the IUD placed at least 2-3 months in advance to make sure that you are not having any problems with it prior to any other surgical procedure in that region.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty at Same Time?

+1

Both procedures can be performed with an IUD in place, and the fee is $3000 for labiaplasty and $5000 for vaginoplasty.

Labiaplasty

+1

Prices for Labiaplasty vary from surgery to surgery and city to city.  I would suggest making an appointment for a consultation with a local plastic surgeon.  

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD