Estimate on Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation? Also Can IUD Be in During This Procedure or Not? (photo)

Price for combination labiaplasty and vaginoplasty

HI,

I frequently perform Labiapalsty (labia minora reduction) and Vaginoplasty (vaginal tightening) together. They work quite well together as the labia reduction helps to tighten the vagina. The cost including anesthesia and facility fee and all follow-up care is around $7900. I do not recommend getting an IUD at the same time. You should probably have the IUD placed at least 2-3 months in advance to make sure that you are not having any problems with it prior to any other surgical procedure in that region.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD