Open rhinoplasty 4 months ago. What is wrong with my nose? (photos)

I had open rynoplasty 4 months ago and have since been left with painful external and internal swelling. Antibiotics and steroid creams haven't helped and my surgeon doesn't know what the red swollen lumps on either side of my nose are. The smaller side has leaked granular tissue at one point but now I have hardness on the tip and a very slight spongy consistency on each red lump. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to correct this? Thank you

Open rhinoplasty 4 months ago. What is wrong with my nose?

+1
Appears as a very serious open rhinoplasty complication that needs surgery to remove the areas and reconstruction to repair. Seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions...