Do I still have swelling on my bridge as well as tip 3 weeks post Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I feel my bridge is to large and projects far from my face, as well as the projection of the tip. I feel like this is not going to go down much more. Will I need a revision? The swelling feels like it has gone as I feel normal and can feel the bone on the bridge. I would like some professional opinions please. I would be so greatful.

Swelling three weeks post rhinoplasty

+1
Three weeks post rhinoplasty is still very early in the healing process. Your swelling will gradually continue to go down over the next three to four months, sometimes longer. It's a process, but well worth it in the end. All the best to you as you continue to recover! 

Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Persistent swelling three weeks after a rhinoplasty.

+1
From the photograph it appears as though you still have a substantial amount of swelling after your rhinoplasty. Complete resolution of swelling may take many months. As a rhinoplasty patient you need to be patient.