I have significant shooting pain in the side of my right breast 4 days after Breast Augmentation. What is this from? (photos)

Hi, I had a breast augmentation under the muscle with 330cc MR silicone implants. I felt really good by day 3, but on days 4-5 I have had really awful shooting pains in the side of my right breast. It can happen even with very limited movement. There is also a circular mark on the side of each breast (it looks like a needle mark?!). Would you please be able to tell me what these issues might be a result of?? I have attached pictures for further information. Many thanks :)

Postop Pain

It is normal to have shooting pains after breast augmentation especially if the implants were placed under the muscle.  This pain should improve with time and rest however I recommend that you discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.   Be sure to keep your follow up appointments.