Can Rhinoplasty Flatten The Bridge Of My Nose And Make My Nose Smaller?

By bridge I mean the part of my nose right between my eyes, I have a high bridge there is no dip from my forehead to my nose it just goes straight down and is very high not feminine at all :( and the rest of my nose is quite big too so I would like that to be made smaller, my nostrils are also big and long so I want them to be made small and round, can this be done and if so how much would the procedure be? I will add pics of my nose and the nose i would like, thanks , katie

+2

Yes! But best to obtain IN PERSON opinions from PSs in your area. You need to fully understand the operation and recovery .//

+2

Those goals seem reasonable, and the cost may be $5000 on the low end. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty to flatten the bridge of the nose

+2

To flatten the bridge of the nose cartilage and bone will need to be filed or shaved down. Depending upon how much is shaved down, osteotomies may be required. An alar plasty incision may be needed to narrowing of the nostril width.

Rhinolpasty

+1

You have potential for great nose. All of your goals are achievable in the right hands. Yes, the area between your eyebrows should be lower than your tip. Your tip should have more feminine definition and most likely your nose should be narrower. Nostrils can be reduced as well. I have a technique for nostril reduction that avoids the visible notch-common to nostril reduction. Prices can only be determined after physical exam.

Winter Park Plastic Surgeon