How Much Would Rhinoplasty As Well As a Chin-implant Cost? (photo)

I'm wanting to have the hump on my nose removed as well as the bridge of my nose thinned width-wise. Chin-wise, I would like the addition of an implant to balance my entire facial side-profile. How much would this cost? I live in the UK.

How Much Would Rhinoplasty As Well As a Chin Implant Cost?

+1

A rhinoplasty and chin implant may cost $8000 at the low end.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How Much Would Rhinoplasty As Well As a Chin-implant Cost?

+1

Very hard to quote UK fees from the US. In US range from $6,000 to $10,000. Best to seek a few in person consultations in UK to receive a fee quote. 

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

A rhinoplasty can decrease  the overall projection of the nose while the chin implant will increase the projection of the chin for better facial balance. During the rhinoplasty procedure, the hump on the nose is shaved down, the bridge and tip can be narrowed. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are placed through a sub-mental incision to give better chin definition. Please see the link below for examples of chin implant and rhinoplasty combination in our practice  and our price list.

Cost of rhinoplasty with Chin Implant

+1

I'm not sure about the UK, but here in San Diego the cost for rhinoplasty with chin implant can vary from 8,000 to 13,000 or more. A chin implant can complement a rhinoplasty very nicely to create a balanced, attractive face. You can visit our website for some examples. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon