How to remove an old stitches scar of my left eye? (photos)

Hello I have got my left eye wounded when I was very kid probably 7 or 8. I am 22 now. Doctor stitched the wound which left a scar near my eye. I am thinking to get rid of it. I am told by local skin clinic that they will be able to fade it away with 3 dermaroller treatments. Is it true ? Or worth spending money on it ?

Eyelid scar.

+1
I have no idea what a dermaroller is. what you have is a mature fairly wide scar with stitch marks.
In my opinion, the best way to improve it would be with an accurate reexcision  and accurate repair. I suggest a plastic surgeon to do this.
In my experience the eyelid skin heals best of any skin on the body and this could be done under local anesthesia; you should get a good result, but remember, humans heal with the production of scar and scars are permanent. But there are good scars and scars that are not so good, like this one.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon