How could I remove or make my scars less noticeable? Is it possible? And how much would it cost? (Photo)

Im 18. I have about 40 noticable scars (and a few smaller that doesnt bother me). Most of the cuts are from last september to october. Some of them are smaller some of them are really large. Thank you so much!

Scars on Arms From Cutting

+2
Since the scars are still read and raised, there are many treatment options. A combination of silicone gel (Biocorneum), Excel V or pulsed dye laser (for redness) and Fraxel non-ablative laser (for thickness and remodeling) would be best.  Multiple treatments would be necessary and it would be best to do a few scars at a time to ensure there are no complications, that you get improvement, and there are no long term issues with your treatments.  I would avoid injectable steroids unless the scars are very thick, and even then it may be better to do laser followed by topical steroid dripped into the laser treated area.  You will need a laser/scar expert, I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  Best, Dr. Emer.