2.5 weeks post op Raidesse in the nasal folds, I have pain from the injection near the nose under eye trough. Is this normal?

Didn't fill eye trough but injected a bit under them . On one side she said she hit the bone & it hurt. Days later it swelled there but not swollen now. 2 weeks later I get a cold, the headaches start. I went back - she said it was sinus pain & unrelated to the filler. She injected anti inflammatory. Said it might be irritated, that there is no infection that the pain (above eye, nose, roof of mouth/teeth was impossible to be caused by the filler. Today I had strong pain in the temple/jaw.

2.5 wks post #Radiesse in the nasal folds

+1
Not in my experience.  While it's common to have discomfort at the injection site during the injection and in the immediate post-procedure period (several hours or even days), 2.5 weeks is a long time to have pain.  I'd suggest that you see your private MD to rule out other causes.

It should settle down on its own but if it doesn't consider an injection of steroids (that might the anti-inflammatory you mentioned) as a second dose.  Otherwise you may just have to wait for it to dissipate on its own, which it should do.

Sorry for the pain but I hope that this has helped,

Dr. Alan Engler
Member of RealSelf100