To what extent can I have my bridge, tip and nostrils narrowed and still be natural looking? (photos)

whilst i want my nose to be natural looking after rhinoplasty, i also don't want it to be too subtle. I want my nose bridge narrowed and straightened, and my tip reduced (by also); i also want my nostrils to be reduced. to what extent can this be achieved, given my nose shape?

Reasonable and natural?

+1
That would be reasonable to expect so long as the surgeon is experienced, talented and delivers. But....in my opinion is is probably the maximum change you could expect. You have some limitations in the degree of refinement because of the thickness of your skin.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1
Everything you are interested in having done is reasonable and there is no reason why you should not see improvement in your appearance after surgery. Working with an experienced surgeon will allow you to plan the changes you want to see. Pictures of models or celebrities who have the type of nose you want will allow your surgeon to understand your aesthetic ideal. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

African American rhinoplasty.

+1
The results of this done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will be quite good but not as thin skinned as Jada. The nose should not be overdone however.