To what extent can I have my bridge, tip and nostrils narrowed and still be natural looking? (photos)

whilst i want my nose to be natural looking after rhinoplasty, i also don't want it to be too subtle. I want my nose bridge narrowed and straightened, and my tip reduced (by also); i also want my nostrils to be reduced. to what extent can this be achieved, given my nose shape?

Best option for your nose! some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Reasonable and natural?

That would be reasonable to expect so long as the surgeon is experienced, talented and delivers. my opinion is is probably the maximum change you could expect. You have some limitations in the degree of refinement because of the thickness of your skin.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

Everything you are interested in having done is reasonable and there is no reason why you should not see improvement in your appearance after surgery. Working with an experienced surgeon will allow you to plan the changes you want to see. Pictures of models or celebrities who have the type of nose you want will allow your surgeon to understand your aesthetic ideal. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

African American rhinoplasty.

The results of this done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will be quite good but not as thin skinned as Jada. The nose should not be overdone however.

African American Rhinoplasty

The best way to see what can be achieved is to get computer imaging of you nose to see what your nose would look like after surgery. There many examples on web link and videos.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS