I need a nose job as my nose is wonky & I cannot breathe through one nostril. Am I a candidate for a Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am 16 with a wonky nose that was possibly broken but not fixed as a child. It has ruined my self confidence and it of course my main feature. Is it possible to have it at this age? Any surgeons located in the south of England that will?

Rhinoplasty at age 16

+1
It is possible that a rhinoplasty can help with the shape of the nose and with your breathing concerns in a single procedure.  If you are still growing you may want to wait another year or two for the procedure to ensure the best results.  Be sure that your surgeon has experience taking care of functional nasal problems as well as expertise in facial aesthetics. 

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

I need a nose job as my nose is wonky & I cannot breathe through one nostril. Am I a candidate for a Rhinoplasty?

+1
  The breathing and cosmetic issues can be addressed at the same time.