I've always hated my appearance and I'm wondering if a nose job would help it? (photos)

I've always found myself ugly, especially my nose. I consider my nose big and when I was 12 I developed a bump on my nose after almost breaking it, which made me even more self conscious. I'm wondering if my nose is the thing that is really making me ugly? I've put pictures of myself/my nose to get opinions. I'm really considering saving up for a nose job but I want to know if it really is the thing making me ugly.

I've always hated my appearance and I'm wondering if a nose job would help it?

+1
  I would agree that you should probably have some idea of the changes you would like made to your nose.  In your case, digital imaging would probably be helpful.  Find a rhinoplasty expert.

You are beautiful

+1
You need to realize that you are not ugly but beautiful. The nose is on the larger side but is not ugly either. A rhinoplasty to refine the nose will certainly enhance your facial appearance. Also, try changing hair style and thinning out (by waxing) the eyebrows. 
Regards
Dr J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

You're not ugly.

+1
You have a very attractive face with the nose it shows some minor aesthetic issues. Video imaging would be a great way to define what you would like and whether that's accomplish able in the operating room.

Rhinoplasty candidate for large nose

+1
A full set of pictures is required before making any determination on what specific components of the nose need to be adjusted. The decision to perform a rhinoplasty as a personal one, and only you can make that decision. If the dorsal hump bothers you enough, then  have the rhinoplasty performed.  In our experience, most patients who are self-conscious about their nose tend to become  more self confident about themselves after the procedure. For many examples of hump removal, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty

+1
First of all you are not ugly and a full examination is really needed aided by digital photos from all angles before commenting on what might be the best procedure for you Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Nose view by the patient.

+1
Your nose can be refined but that does not always translate into how the patient feels about themselves, You should see a therapist first and discuss your goals to make sure they are appropriate.

Nose

+1
The sense of beauty depends on how we perceive ourselves. While your nose can be reshaped to look more  feminine it is likely not the thing that is going to change your own perception. Self esteem can be helped but cannot be created by plastic surgery.

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon