I'm 5,7 166lbs., am I a good candidate for BBL? (photo)

I'm having a bbl and hip transfer with the pic provide do I look like I could be a good candidate for this.

BBL

+2
In my humble opinion you are a great candidate for BBL and fat transference into the hip area, you have a very nice body shape and that will be a great foundation for a great result.
So feel encouraged. You will be loving your curvaceous body.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

+2
Based solely on your photo, it looks like you may be an excellent candidate for BBL, best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Good candidate for BBL?

+1
An exam would be necessary, but at that height and weight, you are likely a good candidate with an expert surgeon.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.