2 days post op Breast Augmentation, I'm feeling anxious. Is my implants have been placed too low? (photos)

I had my BA 2 days ago from a 32B to 375cc HP smmoth round mentor unders. I am 25 years old, no children. Recovery has been perfect and I am in little pain but my anxiety has hit the roof and I am worried my implants have been placed too low and far apart. I read about many women complaining if too high implants, but my nipples seem too central and highly placed. I would apriechiated your view.

You should have had your follow-up

+1
with your surgeon by now and hopefully you are no longer anxious about your healing.  Photos look normal but be vigilant about implant position and if you find it wandering where you don't want it, you must let your surgeon know so maneuvers can be employed to maintain what you desire.  Massage is used liberally in my practice and I find it help immensely with creating cleavage and 'natural' movements of the breast.

Your implants appear centrally placed behind your nipple areolar complexes

+1
Breast implants should always be positioned centrally behind your nipples so that your implants give you the most natural shape.  Your pictures show that your implants were placed correctly, and you look great!

Two days is too early to evaluate breast implant position

+1
For this early in recovery your breast augmentation result and implant position look normal.  Over the next 3 months your breast implants should look much more normal and your inframammary crease be more well defined.  You really cannot evaluate you results until at least 3 months.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Implant placement

+1
your breasts look great to me for less than 1 week post-op.  Your nipples should be in the middle.. Don't worry.  They'll be fine

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

No evidence of any breast implant placement the present time.

+1
From the photographs it's impossible to tell about minor breast implant issues. However immediately after breast augmentation because of swelling the position can look abnormal.

Correctly placed implants

+1
Your breast implants appear to have been positioned correctly.  Give them some time and they will soften up. 

2 days

+1
Implants look properly positioned as to how far apart they are. They are positioned right behind the nipples and areolas. Your breasts are more widely separated than in some women before surgery, and implants will not change that. As to the position in the vertical dimension, the steristrips are obscuring the area that a surgeon would need to see to make that assessment.

At any rate, your own surgeon is in a far better position to offer reassurance.  All the best.