Under eye twitching around 3 week after Restylane filler to tear trough. Is this normal?

Hi around 3-4 week ago I had restylane filler to treat the tear trough recently I have developed a twitch under my eye could this be due to the filler

Under eye twitching after Restylane

+1
I would not consider this "normal" but I have seen it happen. It usually occurs when a nerve was traumatized during the procedure. It will resolve on its own but it can take some time. You might want to re-visit your injector just to be assured that's what it is.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."