Can I expect a free revision if I'm not happy with my results?

I'm 8 weeks post TT with MR and lipo to the flanks and although there is some improvement the roundness to my tummy still looks the same just a bit smaller. Can I expect a free revision if I'm not happy with my results? I don't think my mussels were tightened enough. Other than that I am very happy with the lipo, my back looks great.

Free revision after surgery

+1

The short answer is: it depends. You and your surgeon have a contract and it depends on what you agreed to. It also depends on what the problem is. Not enough of a result can be difficult to ascertain. First you need more time to heal. I would give it six months before making any assessment on the result