Which type of surgery would get rid of the dimple on my nose? I've tried scar treatments (Photo)

I've had this strange indent /dimple on my nose which lately has become more noticeable. It is the one thing I see when I look at myself & the one thing I think people look and laugh at, looking to get surgery but need to know what options could be available . What could cause this indent in my nose to get worse? I've tried to cover it , tried scar treatments, tried massage (lol)! It majorly affects my confidence, I edit it out of every photo & always hold my head down when looked at by people

Nasal dimple not dimple but a structual variant

+1
From the foto this appears to be a depression in the supra tip area were the lateral crura of the lower lateral cartilage expand.
Fillers would create a distorted nose and more bulbous tip. Consult an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and I suspect from the picture there is permanent fix for your concern

Greeley Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar therapy

+1
The gold standard for depressed, pitting and even crater-type acne, chicken pox, and similar indented scars is dermabrasion (not micro-dermabrasion) whereby the skin is sand down with a diamond tip burr to the deeper layers leaving a raw surface for about a week before new smooth skin regenerates. Note, this procedure should only be done by a trained surgeon in an operating room not a nurse nor a technician in a spa setting.
Once your wounds are healing then scar therapy may be considered. Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are typically permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, burn scars and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD