Crooked/bent nose tip 3 weeks after septo-rhinoplasty. Is this normal? (Photo)

Hi,I had setpo/rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago . i noticed my nose was a bit crooked after the cast was taken down.Now after 3 weeks the swelling is less,but my nose tip looks more crooked as the time goes by.I've seen many photos of other people after 3 weeks septorhinoplasty and surely even if the swelling is present,their nose tip was not crooked like mine.Also i can breathe only on the left nostril and as you can see they're uneven.I know it's been a little time but being so crooked Is it normal?

Crooked tip after rhinoplasty

+1
While it is too early to judge the final appearance of a post rhinoplasty nose at 3 weeks, in your case it is obvious that your observations correct.  Warping of the septum is a common complication of rhinoplasty, and generally requires re-operation after healing is complete.  You should discuss this problem with your surgeon, and makesure he is trined and qualifed to do a secondary revision

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

+1
Unfortunately this is not normal and you should discuss it with your plastic surgeon. Sometimes swelling can make the nostrils different but it seems that your tip is rotated to the left also Your surgeon would be the best judge of what is going on.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon