3 weeks post op, my cheeks had odeama and red marks. Is this normal? (photos)

Hi I had cheek fillers done twice in a month and it's been 3 weeks now and I have idea ma and red marks on both cheeks I won't go out will this go help me please

+1
Appears as allergic reaction to the filler. BTW "which filler was it?" & "how/who injected it?"  Best to return to the injecting doctor for care. I would start on steroids by mouth and injection. warm compresses, and antibiotics for a week. If this does not resolve than you would need a skin biopsy of area injected to determine if there is an issue. Sorry. 

Red cheek after fillers

+1
Thank you for your pictures. This is unusual. This may be a slight allergic reaction versus mild cellulitis/infection of your cheek. Any immediate evaluation by your plastic surgeon.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS