I still have a bump on my nose 4 months after having rhinoplasty. Can this be corrected? (Photo)

I had a Septorhinoplasty 4 months ago and I have a bump still. Is this easy to correct?

Residual bump on nose

+2
Yes it can be improved. You can have some fillers put it to camouflage it for now. At about 1 year old you can consider a small revision. 

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

I still have a bump on my nose 4 months after having rhinoplasty. Can this be corrected?

+1
It is always difficult to assess without the benefit of an exam, but, if it does not resolve, it can be improved.

Bump revision

+1
It looks like you may need a revision, but you will have to wait a full year to see how things resolve over time.