I've lost the fat in the top part of my breasts after pregnancy. What's the best option for a natural look? (Photo)

I'm 19 years old I had my son at 18 and breast fed for 6 weeks then my supply dried up, I had perky 34DD breasts before I was pregnant, I've lost all the fat in the top part of my breasts and they droop slightly. It's knocking my confidence as a 19 year old. I want a natural look, what would you recommend I have? I weigh 10 stone 4 ounces & I'm 5,6 in hight. Thank you.

Breast natural look best option

+2
Thank you for your question. From your photos, and to be confirmed upon a clinical consultation and examination, it looks as though small low profile implants may give you the results you’re after. I would suggest waiting a couple of years, however.

London Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift and possibly a small implant may be your best option after pregnancy

+1
Thank you for your question.  A breast lift can certainly improve the shape of your breasts.  However you state that you want fullness above the nipple areola and to achieve this, called upper pole fullness, you may also need a small implant.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Mastopexy is probably the best option for saggy large breasts after pregnancy.

+1
You look to have ample breast volume so a mastopexy would restore a youthful appearance to the breasts. Further pregnancies would be a consideration in deciding whether or not to proceed with surgery.