Do I need an alar reduction to get a more Western looking nose like Doutzen Kroes? (Photo)

Do I need an alar reduction? My goal of my future nosejob is to have a nose like Doutzen when smiling and not smiling, a nose with no hump and a nose tip that is more refined and nostrils that show more when I am not smiling. Please see photos and comparision please. Is my goal realistic and would this suit me? I am currently in my early twenties and I since I can feel the bone when touching my bridge I am suspecting that I might have thin skin on the bridge, not sure about my nose tip though.

Nose like Doutzen Kroes

+2
Many thanks for the question.Yes your expectations are achievable.You need tip plasty ( narrowing the width and rotation cranially to begin  since it not well defined and dropping , along with hump removal.Once the tip is done well some alar correction will take place naturally and perhaps actively alar correction may not be needed.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Do I need an alar reduction to get a more Western looking nose like Doutzen Kroes?

+1
  If you are going to refine your tip, the alar base should always be considered.