Follow up: Receded Chin I Don't Know What to Do (Photos)

I have a receded chin, it wrinkles all the time when I try to close my mouth, so unaesthetic. Thus, I don't close my mouth, because if so, it's like doing an effort.

I've tried to fix it with doing braces but it doesn't work, then I've made researches and found that braces won't do anything about my chin. So I did other researches and found what problem exactly I have it's a receded chin, and I've seen too many positive results and want the same.

Please I need help with my chin ! I don't know what to do to get like those results in those photos.
I don't want to do Botox but a surgery procedure including the cost of such a surgery !

Thank you !
Please find the original question and answers, here.

Genioplasty would help you

+2
Thank you for your pictures. I detailed facial and oral analysis would be necessary in person. You may benefit from a genioplasty,  a chin surgery that removes the chin forward. 

Recessed Chin

+2
I think you would be an excellent candidate for a chin implant.
You can look at my video on the subject

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery 
Richmond, Virgina

Joseph Niamtu, III, DMD
Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon