Will United Health Care/Empire the (Govt. Plan) Cover the Revision Surgery over my Previous Gastric Bypass Done 8 Yrs.ago?

Revision surgery after gastric bypass - Insurance coverage

+1

The New York Government Empire plan is pretty good about covering revision surgery if you meet certain criteria. You can read all about band over bypass on my website and watch informational videos in the video section of the website.  We specialize in revision of previous gastric bypass surgery and have one of the largest experiences with band over bypass in the USA.   Our data has been presented at the national meeting of the ASMBS.  We also host online a revision seminar which you can register for on our website.  Please call my office at 1-888-8-LAP-BAND to schedule a consultation.   I look forward to meeting you and helping you on your weight loss journey.

Web reference: http://stopobesityforlife.com

Long Island Bariatric Surgeon