What Size and What Incision is Recommended? (photo)

34B 5"0 127 lbs want a full look HP Gummy or Silicone. Is 400cc Submuscular too big? I want to look loke salma hayek with fullness amd body is spanish pear shaped. any advice will be welcomed

Small silicone gel retro-pectoral

+2

At size 34 B each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  400 cc implants would take you up 4 cup sizes to a F.  It is highly unlikely that these would fit submuscular, would extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision.  I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Through the same incision, implants can be placed.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

+2

This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Implant Size and Incision Site

+1

I offer all four incision sites for my patients. However, I prefer and use almost always the fold/crease incision. Size is very personal thing. I recommend trying on implant sizers and if your doctor offers VECTRA 3D imaging, doing that as well. Best of luck!

Size of implants and Incision Placement

+1

Picking the size of your implants and your incision placement is very complex and is the main focus of an in-person consultation. There is no way that anyone can (or should) be able to answer this question in this forum. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery. In my office, we spend about an hour discussing all these things and choosing appropriately sized implants for your body and desire.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Size and incision recommendations for breast augmentation

+1

Many plastic surgeons, as do I, recommend implant size restrictions based on biodimensional measurements. Without an exam it will be impossible to provide you with an accurate prediction of a possible outcome using a 400cc implant for your breast augmentation surgery.  So, my recommendation is to obtain information about implant sizes and incisions for placement of the implants from an in person consultation with some of the plastic surgeons in your local area. Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Best wishes.