Look at This.. 4 Weeks Post Op Lift and 325 Mod Plus Silicone? (photo)

Depressing! Look horrible in bra and bathing suit. Do you think this is surg error (pocket placement, wrong size implant?)

4 weeks post op breast lift. what's wrong?

+1

It's hard to say based on the photos.  Pre-op photos would be helpful without a bra on.  It appears that you have rippling on your right breast and your left breast if higher and fuller?  It's too soon to worry about size and shape because you are only 4 weeks post-op.  Everyone is different but your breasts can change as they settle from 3-6 months.  Make sure you follow up and have good communication with your PS.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Look at This.. 4 Weeks Post Op Lift and 325 Mod Plus Silicone?

+1

Appears as ripples, which are a common complication/result with implants. This is due to you not having enough breast tissue/muscle coverage of the implant. In my cases I offer fat grafting to alleviate this appearance. 

Implant Wrinkling

+1

Thank you for your photos.  It is hard to comment on the series of questions you have asked because you have not provide details of your augmentation.  I will say that if these implants were placed above the muscle then your issue lies there.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the stress you are experiencing after breast surgery. However, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to give you  precise/helpful advice based on these photographs. I think you will be best off discussing your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion with your plastic surgeon. Otherwise, you may wish to repost your question with pictures (unclothed).

Implant issues due to thinning of soft tissue

+1

It seems you have more fullness on the superior aspect of the right breast than the left.  You also appear to have very little soft tissue to cover the implant.  The left implant also appears to be displaced off laterally.  It is possible that you need a breast lift on the left side to position the implant up and in.  Hard to tell from this photo.  

Post op rippling

+1

it is hard to comment as you are only 4 weeks out of surgery and the bra is preventing a full view.  You do have rippling on the right which suggests thin skin and possibly sub glandular placement of the implant.  Your concerns should be reviewed with your doctor. I would suggest allowing several weeks or months to go by and if you remain unhappy, post new photos, no bra, and ask opinions at that time.  Good Luck

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Implant issues

+1

I am not sure what you are not happy with. There are some contour iregularities between  the two breasts which  are best seen without the bra on.

Contour Irregularities

+1

Dear Italian Princess,

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is hard to see exactly what is going on in a bra.  It seems that you have a lot of rippling on the right side. There may be very little tissue covering the implant.  You may need a dermal matrix to cover the area internally to decrease rippling, or use a form stable implant (gummy bear) to achieve less rippling.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Silicone gel implants do not eliminate the possibility of contour problems.

+1

From the picture it looks as though there are some contour issues regarding the silicone gel implant. This because there is very little soft tissue to camouflage the natural irregularities in the prosthesis.

Unhappy with BA in a bra

+1

Thanks for the question and I'm sorry that you feel depressed. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on but it looks like the one breast is not as full towards the center as the other. It could be implant placement or displacement of the implant. Take the bra to your surgeon's office on your next visit to show your concern. At four weeks post op you are still very early.

Ronald Schuster, MD