Unhappy with Upper Blepharoplasty, Normal To Feel Tightness and Have Tired Eyes 2 Weeks PO?

I had upper bleph surgery 11 days ago. Think the swelling has gone, but not 100% sure. Problem is I can't look up properly, my eyes feel really tight and I look more tired than I did before the surgery. A colleague even commented that I looked tired. I also look sad all the time. I also have what looks like a blood blister under the skin on one lid - will this all settle down? Can't cope if this is the end result which I did to myself and feel extremely depressed. Will it settle? Is this normal?

It takes some time to see the final result of your eyelid surgery surgery.

+1

Give yourself a few more weeks.  If you are still concerned about your results discuss it with your surgeon.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

All this could be normal.  Everyone heals differently.  What does your surgeon say?  You probably should consult with him and see if he sees anything he didn't expect.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes you are still swollen.

+1

However, that does not mean that something else is not going on.  Honestly without more information it is impossible to be more specific.  Consider posting some photographs that will help us be more helpful to you.