Are pills and creams safe for breast enlargement in place of surgery?

I am very unhappy with the size of my breasts but I couldn't afford surgery. I have been considering using pills or creams but I'm unsure of how effective they are or how safe. Would you advise trying them or not?

Are pills or cream safe for breast augmentation

+1
There are no peer reviewed studies that show pills or creams can effectively enlarge your breasts. I do not advise my patients to take any of these products. If financing is an issue, you may want to inquire about Care Credit as a way to finance your surgery over several months.

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Pills and creames safety for breast enlargement

+1
As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Pills and creams for breast augmentation

+1
If we really knew they worked, we wouldn't be performing so many surgeries. These supplements are often not under FDA oversight so you would have no idea about their inherent safety or effectiveness.

It is better to be under the care of a board certified plastic surgeon who can work with you and your finances to develop a savings strategy towards surgery.  It is much safer that way with a better guarantee of your desired result.

Deborah Pan, MD
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Pills and creams are safe

+1
because they don't work... if they did, their stock would be worth gazillions!  If you choose to go this route, I hope you will take the time and effort to return it if a money back guarantee is provided (but make sure the fine print lets you be the judge).

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
At this time there is nothing safe and consistant for increasing breast size outside of FDA approved breast implants

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Pills and creams for breast size increase

+1
Save your money. They don't work. Go find a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss breast augmentation options with him or her. 

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1
There is no pill or cream on the market that will increase the size of your breast. You should save your money. 

Dr. Rodgers

Christine Rodgers, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
You might as well flush your money down the toilet - it's a much more effective way to waste your hard earned money. I do not know of a cream or pill that will help make your breasts larger. 

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)