I am so unhappy with the quality of this tattoo I want to get it laser-ed? (photo)

I don't need it completely removed because iam going get a cover up done. My question is can they laser the whole tattoo every session? Also how long would it take to fade it so I can get a cover up?

Laser Tattoo removal

+1

I utilize the latest in laser tattoo removal technology, the Picosure from Cynosure. I can definitely laser this entire tattoo in one session and it should be well tolerated. There may be significant fading after only one session and complete removal is possible in several sessions. Even if you want a cover up, removing the maximum pigment will be best so your future tattoo choices will not be limited. To see the effect of the first session, you will wait 6-8 weeks and that is the standard amount of time between laser sessions as well. Good luck.