I Am Unhappy with the Color Matching of a Crown in the Front of my Mouth?

can I go back to my dentist and ask him to redo the crown without having to pay again?

Unhappy with color match of crown in front of mouth

+1

f you are unhappy you certainly should approach the dentist with your concerns and ask his opinion on the match and what he is willing to do as far as a remake. Most dentists do not want unhappy patients walking around.  In my office I would remake the crown for you.  Talk to your dentist about your concerns.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Unhappy with Color Match of Single Front Crown

+1

As others have mentioned, it is extremely difficult to get an exact match of 1 front crown. Most dentists will charge a premium for attempting this task. You should have been asked for your approval before the final cementation. If you did approve it, then you should try to work out a mutually satisfactory agreement with your dentist as far as remaking it. You really cannot expect the dentist to bear thje entire cost of the remake, if you did approve it.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Collor matching

+1

To collor match one crown is one of the most challenging tasks in cosmetic dentistry. You and your dentist can try again but there is no warranty that you will achieve perfect match. If you gave your approval to cement the crown at delivery appointment, then most likely you will be responsable for remake of the crown. I would reccommend you to go back to your doctor, talk about your problem and hopefuly you will find solution together.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Unhappy With Color Match of Crown

+1

If you are unhappy you certainly should approach the dentist with your concerns and ask his opinion on the match and what he is willing to do as far as a remake.  Most dentists do not want unhappy patients walking around.  Maybe it is a difficult case where he feels this is the best that can possibly be done.  I assume you approved it before it was placed either verbally or in writing?  In any event discuss the situation with your dentist and hopefully you can get it resolved.

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist