Unhappy with the Shape of my Butt

I'm unhappy with the shape of my butt. I'm a 25 year old mother of two I've always had a big butt and over time it has begun to sag. I want to have it lifted and was wondering if a brazilian butt lift is right for me. I'm not unhappy with the size just the shape and do not want a traditional buttock lift. Last year I had 6 areas liposuctioned and the fat transfered to my breasts so I dont have much fat left to transfer. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Buttock shape

+2

A good examoination and or picture analysis, your desires and expectation would dictate the procedure required .

You said you had liposuction. If you had liposuction to the posterior thigh, and too much was take then this will change the shape of the buttocks.

Otherwise there are many options, Brazilian Butt Enhancement, Circumferential lift, Butt lift,

you need to see a plastic surgeon to discuss your options

Buttock lift with your own tissue

+2

IT sounds as if you may benefit from a buttock lift in which the excised portion is retained as your own fat implant. Some surgeons refer to this as the moustache flap procedure. Essentially the area that would be removed is kept in place and/or rotated to create the appearance of an implant and the skin below it is advanced over it creating a double layer of fat in the areas desired. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/butt-thigh-lift/

Butt Enhancement VS Butt Lift

+2

Without an examination, much less a photograph, it is impossible to begin to comment on your particular situation. While a lot of people describe themselves as having a "big butt ",the description is woefully inadequate. Which parts and areas of the buttocks are over-inflated makes a huge difference to a Plastic surgeon.

Placing fat in the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) will mildly elevate a smaller buttock but the volume of fat required to do so for a wide buttock would be enormous and would not result in attractive buttocks. With large amount of sagging (as demonstrated by a complete transverse under buttock crease to the thigh and after wards by the touching of the buttock to the posterior thigh with dimpling of the posterior thigh) can only be effectively reverse with a Buttock Lift and a scar along the posterior back.

Your having had previous liposuction (?areas) further complicates your options and without an examination, it is hard to advise you further.

Dr. Aldea

Buttock augmentation

+1

The problem with a buttock lift is the scar (large).  My suggestion is fat transfer (buttock enhancement or bazillian butt lift). 

Difficult position

+1

Unfortunately, you are not leaving us many options.  Since you have some unique issues, it is best to get a thorough exam by a board certified plastic surgeon.  Your options may include implants but if you have lax tissue a traditional lift or some version of that is what would be recommended.  GET A CONSULTATION.

Dr. ES